In 2002, ALGC reinstated shooting
activities using pistol caliber submachine guns. All subgun
activities are limited to director scheduled match dates only,
(please see calendar below for dates.)
All new SMG shooters will receive formal operational
instruction PRIOR to the published match start
times....please be punctual.
$7.50 associate members
Gun rental: $5
Shooters supply their
own ammo for both clinic and matches
Shooters supply their own ammo for both clinic and matches - calibers 9mm, 45 ACP, 22LR and .30 carbine.
NFA registered firearms are available for rent for all ALGC
- By definition, submachine guns discharge pistol caliber
- Firearms are operated in select fire and controlled burst
- Participants may utilize their own NFA registered
submachine guns, (please bring copy of your ATF approval).
- No use of reloads in "rental" firearms, unless agreed upon
- For safety reasons, no submachine guns will be permitted
without a shoulder stock.
- Rental firearms are returned to inventory, cleaned.
Sep 7 Mon
Nov 7 Sat
MG Pumpkin Shoot (Details)
50 Yd Range
All start times are Noon on Saturday
M1 & M2 .30 caliber carbines are now permitted for use
on the bowling pin range for SUBGUN events ONLY!
Come on out, you'll have a blast!