ALGC Indoor Range Rules: May 19, 2016
- Always keep the gun pointed in the safe
- Always keep your
finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot with
your sights on target.
- Always keep the gun
unloaded until the command is given to load.
Eye and ear protection are required at all times.
- All persons entering facility will sign the ALGC
liability waiver/sign in sheet.
- All Range
Safety Officer (RSO) commands are to be followed immediately
and without question.
- This is a cold range, meaning no loaded weapons
unless specified by the RSO. All weapons entering and
leaving must be secured.
- No gun handling,
whatsoever, is allowed without RSO approval.
- Any CCW carrier entering must immediately inform
RSO, go the safe gun handling area and unload, or as
directed by RSO, under supervision of the RSO.
Drawing and shooting from a holster is only allowed by
permission of the RSO.
- Every person using
the range will leave the range better than you found it.
Your mom doesn't shoot here.
caliber cartridges, up to and including .44 magnum may be
- Semi wad cutter, wad cutter, hollow
point, tracer and/or any/all incendiary bullets are
- RSO approved targets only.
- It is the responsibility of (n) New/novice
shooters must (to) identify themselves to RSO.
- Any questions of range safety should be brought
to the immediate attention of the RSO.
RSO can remove any person at any time from the range.
RSO reserves the right to inspect any firearm or ammunition
for safety consideration. RSO has the right to restrict any
type of firearm and/or ammunition used on the range.
All firearm malfunctions must be brought to the attention of
- It is the shooters
responsibility to know and understand all Range Rules and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- During open shoots, no movement forward of the
line until commanded by RSO.
- Failure to
follow these rules may result in reprimand, removal from the
range, and/or removal from the club.
- Any person who damages the Indoor Range will be
responsible for paying all repair costs.