Francis Marion Memorial 35th Anniversary Dinner
July 25st , 2015
||6:00pm - appetizers (tentative, contingent on match clean-up)
7:00pm Ė main course
Paul LeMassena and friends, content in their shiny, new kitchen, have again agreed to put on a post-match feast for us.
This will be a BYOB event, so please bring the adult beverage of your choice. Cost has gone up this year, in order to expand the appetizer portion of the meal.
- Various appetizers and artisan breads
- Succulent prime rib, specially cooked under the care
of the Fine Chefs of Combat Cuisine
- Massive Baked Potato
- Portobello Mushroom Surprise
Please use the dinner
registration form and mail it in along with payment.
- Checks must be IN-HAND by Wednesday, July 22nd. If
for some reason, you canít get your check mailed in time,
you need to contact Paul, or youíll be eating left over
- This event will be limited to 30 people, so get your
money in early
- Make checks payable to: Paul LeMassena
- Mail to:
Paul Le Massena
1567 Bellus Rd
Hinckley OH 44233
C: 440 570 7635